Monday, February 28, 2011

Stirring Our Homepage

 "I've been thinking this for quite sometimes...how can I help make this group prosper. Then it hit me while watching my dying cichlids fish I named Sunshine (Story perhaps I will blog one day...)"
So far I'm beginning to enjoy browsing all my friends shout out. Great isn't it that you find words of wisdom in unlikely faces.
Picture † Jan ♣ ƒᎡɨᎬɳᎠς !! ɭưѵƲ MIKE! ツ says:
There is nothing in a caterpillar that can tell that it would be a beautiful butterfly someday.

The one one the left is a sketch done by Ross O....He would love to hear feedback from you guys and I hope you can give him some pointers.
Message Ross on his TAGGED PROFILE

or see our Blog on
ArtLover Group

Lee-Ann R says
They say that we should love our self first before other people learn to love us. but it's not as easy as it seems. sometimes, we need someone to accept us and love us first. then, we would learn to see ourselves through that person's eyes and learn to love our self.



.


.

No comments:

MESSAGE BOX