Sunday, October 30, 2011

Random Pick 008

Maria Konta


Linda Flagg



Lisa Aerts
Taking The Placebo/ oil on canvas.......................This past month or so, I have been painting music I listen to, that inspires me, that moves me,,,,,to me, when I paint, its always to the melody playing in my mind.........Cheers to all....

Neneng R. Tarigan
Batik Banyumas Kode : J013 Bahan : Primisima Ukuran : 2 x 1 m Harga : 145.000 SMS ORDER : 081327321232 / 081572263680



Suggested Blog Pick
from Eating Life Raw by Leah Griffith




* Unless noted all articles or items are taken from Facebook Wall post of ArtLover Members

*** To those new on Tagged ArtLover Group we randomly pick images, post, and blogs that we think are worth immortalizing and therefore re-share them here, just in case our member miss them. We believe that sharing is a powerful tool in uplifting the arts and at the same time unite artist and art lover all around the globe.

Create Unite Respond Enlighten Share  

To see previous Random Pick press the label Random Pick.








No comments:

MESSAGE BOX