Sunday, October 2, 2011

Random Pick 005

Simran Kaur

Murky Muse
Glittering shingles,
I walked on,
Leaving my footprints as residue of my presence,
Soothing waves brushing my hairs,
I can feel the  pleasure,
The treasure of moments I lived ,
Sitting at shore,
Closing eyes,
Melody enchanting in my heart,
I attained peace,
But that Silent Sunset is asking me ,
''Are You Setting Down As Me?'' 


Continue reading this poem >> http://myfriendshipsimran.blogspot.com/



Hea Abrantes
Divers
We cater for diverse talent as well as sports personalities like her...just look at her artistic form in handling the cue stick...:)


Shanelle Loraine

WE SUPPORT EACH OTHER
Here's a Message from ArtLover Carole Chichi...Let's give her some ArtLover Support please...
I need You !!!!! I participate in the French prize "the Golden Blog Awards". If you love my art just click on “ voter” ;)

www.golden-blog-awards.fr


Nancy Lamm



*** To those new on Tagged ArtLover Group we randomly pick images, post, and blogs that we think are worth immortalizing and therefore re-share them here, just in case our member miss them. We believe that sharing is a powerful tool in uplifting the arts and at the same time unite artist and art lover all around the globe.
Continue to...
Create Unite Respond Enlighten Share  

To see previous Random Pick press the label Random Pick.














1 comment:

Simran said...

Hi FherYmas,
Thank you so much enlightening my post on your sweet blog :)
I'm so happy ...
I'l be back here soon..
Take care :)

MESSAGE BOX