Thursday, March 17, 2011

Winter in the Heart

I can't seem to get him out of my mind... the memories of what we used to do together hit me like a whiplash...only that the existing trauma is in my heart...

What magic potion had he used to make me fall for him like this?

I told myself over and over again that our relationship was void from the beginning and yet i unhesitatingly jumped into Cupid's abyss, wrapped in love's passion, totally lost in its pretense of infinity.
Heat was a primary substance I cannot endure. The mere sight of him, his smell, his voice, his caresses made me desire him more. His insatiable kisses aroused my innermost being...
I've never been so intimately involved with anyone before...

I craved to penetrate the minutest details of his thoughts...his heart and lay there forever untouched by life's daily strife...and yet i'd wake up every morning thinking how long this will last? I was caught in the intricacies of this clandestine love affair...

I never wished for one minute to be out of this whirlpool even if my conscience urges me otherwise...DESIST!

I LOVE HIM UNREMITTINGLY even if his reticence is killing me..




Words and art works by Melissa 
 

No comments:

MESSAGE BOX