Sunday, September 25, 2011

Random Pick 003

We understand that most of you are too busy playing net games and updating status on your FB...so we  try to take your troubles away in searching for "Likable" post, blogs, and images that might slip your attention...Here are some of our suggestions that deserve a second look.


Shani Remulla
Seafood with Marshmallow

Siham Sabagh


blend with your artwork
Manisha Bhatia


Just as a token of appreciation
Today I will pay a special tribute
By miniscule effort through my creation
To The Wonderful Idiots
I owe them for my creativity
I wonder if I would have ever realize my strengths
And understood my power of relativity!!!
(excerpt from When I was Lost in Me:Wonderful Idiots)




Nelieta Mishchenko


image from 
 A Moment in Time 

Hemant Kumar
The young professor



*** To those new on Tagged ArtLover Group we randomly pick images, post, and blogs that we think are worth immortalizing and therefore re-share them here, just in case our member miss them. We believe that sharing is a powerful tool in uplifting the arts and at the same time unite artist and art lover all around the globe.
Continue to...
Create Unite Respond Enlighten Share  

To see previous Random Pick press the label Random Pick.











No comments:

MESSAGE BOX