Friday, April 29, 2011

PRETTY LITTLE MESSES


Welcome to my Blog " Pretty Little Messes " A place I refer to as my happy place and sanctuary! Here is a quick blurb about me.
I'm loving my art journaling right now, creating abstracts with thick gobs of Golden Acrylics, collage, and jewelry making . I have been a creative soul my entire life finding beauty in ordinary objects and expressing myself through visual art. I live in Ontario Canada in a cosy home by the lake with my husband , 3 children, 2 cats, 1 dog, and a rabbit who lives in my studio cabin. If that isn't enough to make you want to follow my "so called life as an artist" I don't know what will! 


1 comment:

Painting Tips and Tricks said...

Your blog Pretty Little Messes is great! I like it! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

MESSAGE BOX