Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Music of Carmina Topacio



Music is my passion and my world. I'm glad that I get to share my music on youtube. I don't sing for the heck of it, I sing with my heart.
I want my music to speak to people.. Just like how a song, when you listen to it, can change everything; the way you think, the way you feel. It's amazing how it can say everything that's inside you. When it has the the perfect lyrics and the perfect tune that will feed your soul and enable you to have a moment of clarity. I want to be able to write something like that. I want to write something that can change things
for the better and I want to sing songs that will matter to people."I am an aspiring music artist. :) I like singing and making videos because it's fun and it's kind of like my sweet escape. I currently have my own youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/carminatopacio

No comments:

MESSAGE BOX